This Is Where…
You Reclaim the Life You Had Before Injury or Illness
United Rehab at Bridgeport
United Rehab at Bridgeport provides state-of-the-art outpatient rehabilitation services with hours of operation to accommodate your lifestyle.
7 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday
6 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
6 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
8 a.m. – Noon
United Rehab services include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Sports Rehab
- Post-operative Rehab
- Certified ASTYM Therapy
- Certified Dry Needling Therapy
- Rehab for Non-surgical Orthopaedic and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Coordinated Care with On-site Orthopaedic and Spine Physicians
- Certified Lymphedema Therapy
- Certified Manual Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Balance and Vestibular Therapy
- Concussion Rehab
- Functional Capacity Evaluations and Work Conditioning
- Orthotic-Prosthetic Fit and Training
- Certified Hand Therapy with the Only Certified Hand Therapist in Harrison and Marion Counties
- Certified Blood Flow Restriction Therapy with the Only Certified BFL Therapists in North Central WV
This is Where...
Support is just a phone call away.